This is an ongoing series I have in mind. Each story is a short, featuring Brandon and Regina — a married couple still getting to know each other. Ebook Covers by Ciquette. Find more by me here, on my blog, and storefront.
Brandon’s & Regina’s Stories
~ Combo Pack ~
New to the series? Save a bit of cash and pick up the Combo Package — Includes Brandon’s and Regina’s Story.
Published December 2011
Regina’s looking to spice up the marriage… with the introduction of another man. Brandon’s willing to do just about anything to please his wife, but can Regina convince him that more is the merrier?
Published May 2012
Regina’s at it again, but this time she’s in charge… or so she thinks. Armed with a riding crop and whole lot of attitude, she’s determined to bend Brandon to her will. Find out just how far Brandon’s willing to let her go in this midday romp.
Published October 2011
Brandon is an overworked husband with a wife who wants a little too much. Sex, that is. When his wife starts throwing him hints about bondage and masochism, he’s sure she’s flipped. In the end, Brandon must decide which lines he’s willing to cross for the women he loves.
Published September 2010
- Karen (For What It’s Worth) at Smashwords ~ I was surprised how enjoyable it was for such a short story.
- Avril Ashton at Smashwords ~ I’ve had the fortune to sample Reena’s work before. She’s amazing with description, pulls the reader right in with vivid, colorful pictures.
- Cynthia at Bitten by Paranormal Romance ~ I liked the banter between Regina and Brandon: She would push his buttons; he would squirm.
- Rebecca at Beck’s Book Picks ~ Quick, to the point, and a fun read.
- J.A. Belfield at Jabelfield’s Blog ~ I was right there alongside Brandon with his thrusting hips, swollen member, and the throb of his blood pulsing through his veins. Would recommend
- L.M. Stull at Smashwords ~ An absolutely sinfully delicious read, with a splash of humor. Bravo!