Welcome. It looks like you made it here. Today is officially the big day. Reena’s Blogoversary.
I wish I had a wave gif like they do in the movies taking folks back in the past. If you do the hand motions we can pretend anyway. So I started this blog way back when—Okay, January 6, 2010—because I wanted an online presence as an author. I had a website, but I wanted a little more. So Reena’s Blog was born.
My original posts were about writing tips I’d learned from my brief bit of experience and tidbits about my work. Later, I rediscovered the joys of reading and decided to add book reviews to my list of posts. Around the same time, I learned there was more to writing software than MS Word and went on a software adventure, testing and reviewing software. What fun!
Somewhere along the line I lost my motivation for writing. I found my motivation again through Zoe Who? videos. And thus my goal to self-publish was born. 😀 It never ceases to amazing me how generous indie authors have been. They willingly offer their advice and encouragement like candy on Halloween. Looking for some? Check out the Authors Helping Authors page.
I know what you’re thinking. Get on with the giveaway already! Well if you follow my blog, you know I’m prone to rambling.
So what do we have to offer today?
Keeping with the indie theme, we’re offering $10 worth of eBooks from Amazon (must be by indie authors) and one book of the winner’s choice from the Book Depository (up to $10 value and doesn’t have to be by an indie author). A second winner will receive $10 worth of books from Amazon (must be by indie authors). If you’re unfamiliar with Indie names, here’s a great list of the 50 best rated indie authors. The list is a little old, so if anyone wants to add to the list PLEASE DO.
Okay, here’s how it goes. Two winners, two prices.
- $10 worth of indie eBooks from Amazon plus a book up to $10 from the Book Depository. (International to anywhere the Book Depository delivers)
- $10 worth of indie eBooks from Amazon (International)
So how do you win? Simple. Fill out the Form.
- Become a blog follower. See Google Friends Connect to the left.
- You’ll earn 1 point for completing the form and additional point if you tweet and leave the link.
- You may tweet once per day after your initial entry for an extra 2 points. Use the same form.
- Comments are appreciated, but only entries from the form count.
- Giveaway ends Thursday, January 13, 2011.
- Please read the giveaway policy for the nitty gritty.
If you haven’t taken a look at the other giveaways here’s a quick run down.
Day 1: Benjamin Jones, author of H.U.B. Ends Friday, January 7, 2011
Day 2: Zoe Winters, author of the Blood Lust series. Ends Saturday, January 8, 2011
Day 3: Susan Bischoff, author of Hush Money. Ends Sunday, January 9, 2011
Day 4: Stephannie Beman, author of My Lord Hades. Ends Monday, January 10, 2011
Day 5: Elizabeth Kolodziej, author of Vampyre Kisses. Ends Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Day 6: Lindsay Buroker, author of The Goblin Brothers Adventures. Ends Wednesday January 12, 2011