Happy New Years! It’s probably the day after New Years for a lot of you since you probably spent yesterday hung over. But hey! Better late than never, right.
As promised, we have another giveaway for you. Awesome way to bring in the New Years, right? But first, let’s talk about how I got into this Indie nonsense. You see… there’s this gal called Zoe Winters (see all related posts here). She started talking about how self-publishing is no big deal. It’s not going to ruin your writing career and all that.
All this talk was quite contrary to what I’d heard before. In fact, I avoided anything to do with self-publishing like the plague. No way was my writing career going down the drain before I started. Screw that! Publishers check those ISBN numbers.
I suppose that didn’t matter. Cause by the time I ran into Zoe Winters and her corrupting ways, I’d stopped writing… pretty much given up on the idea of seeing my work published. Then I saw my first Zoe Who? video. You know what I realized… self-publishing really isn’t a big deal in the big scheme of things. That is, in terms of the publishing world. Agents don’t even want to hear about your self-publishing work. But it’s a big deal to a writer. And I’m totally looking forward to my chance to test the waters (again) with my works.
So now that you’ve heard me ramble… how about that giveaway.
Zoe Winters has offered two copies of her book, Blood Lust. If you’re interested in my 3 part review of Blood Lust, check it!
Okay, here’s how it goes. Two winners, two prizes.
- One winner will receive a paperback copy of Blood Lust by Zoe Winters (US only)
- One winner will receive an eBook of Blood Lust by Zoe Winters (International)
So how do you win? Simple. Fill out the Form
- Become a blog follower. See Google Friends Connect to the left.
- You’ll earn 1 point for completing the form and additional point if you tweet and leave the link.
- You may tweet once per day after your initial entry for an extra 2 points. Use the same form.
- Comments are appreciated, but only entries from the form count.
- Giveaway ends Saturday, January 8, 2011.
- Please read the giveaway policy for the nitty gritty.
Be sure to check back tomorrow for another giveaway.
So who’s been inspirational in accomplishing your dreams?