So, I’m going to try this Feel Good Friday thing. 🙂 Hopefully I can remember every week. Here’s the deal. Erika over at The Girl Next Door Grows Up hosts the event every week. Participation is real simple:
*Pick a prompt and write about it on your blog (there are 5 prompts).
*Head back to Erika’s blog and link up.
*Have Fun. Feel Good. And Smile. (okay that seems like 3 things in one, but okay.)
The prompt I’m choosing this week is to list five things which made me happy this week.
The first three have to do with my latest release. Cause yeah, my world is sort of revolving around it right now. 🙂
- Got my proof copy of Shadow Cat, or rather two since I had a mishap while ordering. I put one on my bookshelf. It looks so pretty sitting next to the other books. I feel even more like a real author holding it. I think Createspaces say 4-7 days for it to show on Amazon. This weekend I’m going to pass my spare copy to my mother.
- Shadow Cat got accepted to go on a blog tour, which is quite exciting for me. It’ll be my first, possibly my only one. It starts in March, so I guess I need to put up some links to keep folks posted.
- I received a wonderful review over at Geeky Blogger’s Book Blog. It’s not the 5 star review of every author’s dream. However, I can’t help but love the rational she gave behind her rating.
- My son finally seems over his flu-like cold. Less coughing, back to his old hyper self (yikes!), better appetite, and above all, less whining.
- My brother came out of hiding. Without going into too much detail, he’s been doing this disappearing act for the last month or so and driving my mother crazy. So tomorrow, he’s flying in, and I’m going to pick him up at the airport. Hopefully he doesn’t drive me crazy during the short time I have him in my custody.
Now with the linky thing going pay, I’m not sure what’s going to happen with the Feel Good Fridays. Definitely go check out Erika’s blog though. I imagine she’ll have some kind of post letting people know what’s up.
I totally don’t know what’s going on with the runoff on the side of this post, but I’m too tired to try to figure it out. Please forgive me, cause I’m unrepentant.